Having the right person to officiate your wedding is one of the most important aspects of your wedding ceremony. This person sets the tone for the entire ceremony - after all, they're the one doing 90% of the talking! Use our guide to help you find the officiant that best suits your personality and will deliver an amazing ceremony to remember.
- Are you available on my wedding date?
- Are you available to travel if needed?
- What type of weddings have you officiated?
- How many weddings have you performed?
- What is your ceremony style?
- Do you require any pre-marital counseling or religious class?
- What are your fees?
- Do you have samples of ceremonies to show me? Will you provide us with the wording of our ceremony?
- Can you help me write my vows?
- What is your wedding officiant attire?
- Will you participate in the rehearsal?
- Would you like to join us at the reception?
- Can you do personalized rituals within the ceremony (rose ceremony, unity candle, or sand pouring)?
- What happens if you are sick or late?
- And finally, one very important question for you!
How do YOU feel about this wedding officiant?