Searching for a tucked-away garden wedding or a meadow ceremony with grand golf course views? Look no further than Wedgewood in La Verne, California. Set in the rolling foothills of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains, The Sierra La Verne Country Club provides a selection of gorgeous ceremony and reception sites that are sure to make your dreams come true.
Our Sierra La Verne’s north ceremony site is truly a secret garden. A surrounding wall provides an exclusive, romantic feel that your guests will always remember. Plus, glamorous lighting makes the north ceremony site simply sparkle – ideal for evening “I do’s.” Wedgewood Sierra La Verne’s south-facing ceremony site overlooks the grounds’ lake, golf course and tall surrounding trees from sweet meadow setting.
Once vows are shared and congrats are given, your guests will head into one of Sierra La Verne’s two breath-taking reception areas, the Sierra View Room and the Terrace Room. With 125-person capacity, a fireplace and large glass windows with panoramic views, the Sierra View Room is the perfect fit for intimate gatherings. The Terrace Room easily accommodates 250 guests, entertaining them with a private bar, built-in dance floor, mirrored ceilings, a grand crystal chandelier, lake views, large glass doors and an open, outdoor terrace. The Terrace Room also offers a raised dais for a sweetheart table and neutral tones to complement any wedding scheme.
- – Capacity: up to 250 guests
- – Two beautiful ceremony sites
- – Two charming reception areas
- – Awarded best banquet facilities in 2012 by Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- – Located in Sierra La Verne, California
- – Lush, picturesque grounds
- – Multiple ceremony site options
- – Beautiful lake surrounded by palm trees
- – The Terrace Room reception site has a 250-seat capacity
- – The intimate Sierra View Room comfortably holds 125 guests
- – Private, on-site bridal room
Contact us to book your big day at Sierra La Verne by Wedgewood Weddings.