At Wedgewood Weddings, we’re continually updating our policies and procedures as a result of COVID-19’s devastating impact. Our number one priority is still the same – deliver the wedding you want while maintaining unparalleled customer service.
If your venue is closed due to local jurisdictions or ordinances resulting from the coronavirus crisis, we will notify you immediately and work with you to find a new date to celebrate your big day. We understand that this is a challenging decision to make and we are committed to helping every step of the way. By choosing Wedgewood Weddings, you are already backed by a team of experts. We’re available seven days a week and have 34 years of experience in the business.
Our postponement commitment
- We will help you find a new available date that fits your budget
- All the payments you have already made will transform into 100% credit towards your replacement date with no change fees - ever
- Contractual ‘non-transferable restrictions’ are waived
- You may relocate your event to another Wedgewood Weddings facility of your choice if you wish
- We will notify your Wedgewood Weddings vendors of your rescheduled date, and transfer their services to your rescheduled date (and location, if applicable)
- Together, we’ll reschedule all planning appointments leading up to the wedding day
- We’ll provide valuable resources to address additional factors associated with changing your date
Our postponement commitment applies to all couples with an original wedding date between March and July 2020, that have been impacted by local and statewide gathering restrictions due to community efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Finding a replacement date for your wedding doesn’t have to be difficult. We will handle all the logistics so that you can prioritize health and emotional wellbeing. Since March 17, 2020, we have found hundreds of new dates for couples with original dates between March and July 2020. Our team is adept at hearing your needs and desires so they can find a date that feels good for you and works for your guests.
In these circumstances, guest lists are likely to change. Guests from overseas and those with vulnerable health may choose not to attend. None of us knows when travel restrictions will lift or when vaccinations will be available. At Wedgewood Weddings, we have always asked for the final guest count ten days before your event – in these uncertain times, this is still the case. We will work with you if your count decreases or increases because your original date needed to be postponed.
We hope to create the event you originally designed on your new wedding date. Of course, you also have the option to redesign your wedding if you wish. Now is the time to lock in your new date and make confident choices about your event style and theme. If you do have changes, we’ll work with our team of artisanal vendors to bring them to life!
We ask that all COVID-19 related postponements be made within 21 days of your original date. This will help us notify our staff, vendor partners, and suppliers …and get to work on your new vision!
People across the world are looking forward to the time when they can get together with friends and family to celebrate life and love. With Wedgewood Weddings, we guarantee that it is not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when. Hosting events like yours is what we do best, and we can’t wait to be part of your big day.
Do We Need To Postpone?
- March and April 2020 events, after the CDC guidance to reduce social gatherings, have all been postponed.
- If your event is in May 2020, we recommend postponing your event.
- If your event is in June or July 2020, you have the option to postpone if you wish although our team is actively preparing distancing procedures for your event that will allow you to have fun with friends and family while remaining safe.
- If your event is in August 2020 or later in the year, we are hopeful that your wedding can continue as planned, you do not need to postpone.
If you are considering postponing, please call your venue team who will be happy to provide the latest advice based on local ordinances.