Ready to make it a great day? Here are six excellent tips and tricks to start your day off right and with a smile!
1. Take a moment at the start of each day to think about all of the things you are grateful for. Think about your friends, family, health, and all the little things that some may take for granted. Not you! You’re grateful for all kinds of things! See, you’re already on the right track.
2. Set your goals for the day. What are you going to accomplish? Whether you write it down or make a mental task list, having your plan ready to go before you leave the house will set you up for success!
3. We’ve been taught that the early bird catches the worm, so set that alarm just a few minutes earlier than usual and see what a difference this makes to your day. You’ll be surprised at what you can get done little birdy! Make a breakfast for champions! Because you darling, are indeed a champion today and every day!
4. Stretch, meditate, and get centered. Taking the time to do these things will help set your positive mental state and create a calm, relaxed and successful you! #AboutThatZenLife
5. Hit the hay a little earlier. Staying out late is a struggle the next day and will make the following day a challenge. Ew! No thanks. We so don’t need that. Why not call it an early night and get your zzz’s!
6. Affirmations are so fab for your soul! Print out your favorite affirmations and keep them in a place that you will read them every day. Here are a few to get you started!
“Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.” Louise Hay
Gotta love our girl Oprah – “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
“Every day, think as you wake up: today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.” – Dalai Lama