After dating for a while and getting engaged, you probably feel like you know everything about your partner. But most days, we only ask each other how we're doing or how our days went. With all this time to hang out at home, go beyond the surface and get to know your partner on a deeper level!
Next time you're eating dinner, in the car together, or lounging at home, choose a couple of the questions below and dedicate some time to strengthening your connection - and finding out more about your babe!
50 Questions To help You Learn About Each Other
1. What's one thing that brings a smile to your face, no matter what?
2. What's an adventure you'd like to take?
3. If you could meet anyone - dead or alive - who would it be?
4. Who's someone that's influenced your life and helped you become the person you are today?
5. What's your favorite memory from elementary school? Middle school? High school?
6. If you had a crystal ball, what's one thing about your future you'd want to know?
7. What's your dream job?
8. What the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
10. Share a memory of the hardest you've ever laughed
11. What's the one food or drink that you never get sick of?
12. What's the most exciting thing you've ever done?
13. What's one thing you learned about yourself in the past year?
14. How would you explain what love is?
15. What's a goal or dream that you've had for a while? What can your partner do to help you achieve it?
16. What's your favorite memory with your family?
17. If you could stay at any hotel or resort around the world, where would you stay?
18. Besides your partner, who's one person you could never live without?
19. At some point in your life, did you ever dream of having something you have now? (i.e. your current job, your current car, where you live, etc.)
20. Have you ever done something you never thought you could? What was it?
21. What excites you most about the future?
22. What a hobby or skill you'd love to learn?
23. What's the biggest piece of advice you'd give your future - or current -child?
24. What always puts you in a good mood?
25. If you could live a day in the life of somebody else who would it be? Why?
26. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
27. What's an embarrassing moment you had that's funny to look back on now?
28. What's a feature or attribute about yourself that you receive lots of compliments on?
29. Growing up, were there any funny or weird rules your family had?
30. What's the nicest thing anyone has done for you?
31. What's one thing people would never know about you, just by looking at you?
32. What's your happy place?
33. What's one thing you're really passionate about?
34. What's your favorite joke?
35. What's your favorite memory with a pet?
36. If you could relive a year in your life, what year would you choose? Why?
37. What's something that you're proud of?
38. What makes you laugh?
39. What items are on your bucket list?
40. What would you consider to be a perfect day?
41. What's a phrase or motto you live by?
42. If you got a million dollars, how would you spend it?
43. What do you value most in a friendship?
44. What's something you're talented at?
45. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
46. What's the coolest thing you learned at a museum exhibit?
47. What game show do you think you could win?
48. What was your favorite family tradition growing up?
49. What's a show you could re-watch over and over again?
50. What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
Casual conversation with your partner should be positive, lighthearted, and endearing. So, choose a handful of questions at a time and stretch this list over the course of several weeks - maybe even longer! Thought you knew everything there was to know about your boo? Think again!