They liked it, and now they’ve put a ring on it! Yay! This is such an exciting time and you’re just dying to share all of the fun details with everyone you know! And maybe even people you don’t, heck why not, its amazing news and everyone needs to know, you’re engaged! Here are some great ideas on how to announce your engagement!
- Your favorite people should know in-person. Family members and close friends is a great start to announcing your engagement. Set a date, gather your nearest and dearest, and pop the champagne because you’re getting married!
- Extended friends outside of your circle will want to hear about your engagement too! This could be in-person or an excited phone call!
- Need an excuse to celebrate? How about throwing an engagement party!
- More often than not, we share special news using various avenues of technology. Before sharing this on social media and changing your Facebook status to “Engaged”, send a friendly email! Don’t forget to attach photos and let your friends share in the excitement as they ooh and ahh over this special moment! Also, if you’re really on your a-game, add your wedding website to your message and share your “How We Met” story, the engagement – all the fabulous details! Check out The Knot’s free wedding website options here!
- Set up a fabulously fun or true to tradition engagement photo session for your “We’re engaged!” mailed announcement!