Weddington Way by Adrianna Papell offers modern, fresh bridesmaid dresses with a unique shopping process. Get exclusive savings on your women’s wedding day attire with Weddington Way! This offer is exclusively for Wedgewood Weddings couples through our Bliss Benefits saving program!
The Weddington way dress shopping process
- Step 1: Register–Fast and Free! Provide us with an email address as your username and password to start saving your favorite dresses immediately. You will be able to share your favorite dresses with your bridesmaids once you add them to your bridal party page!
- Step 2: Shop and Save Dresses to Your Showroom. Click the “Bridesmaid Dresses” tab on the top of the page then choose “All Bridesmaid Dresses” from the drop-down list to browse dresses. Streamline your search by the color, price range, length, size, fabric, and/or neckline using the checklist at the top of the page. Save your favorites by clicking the heart icon under the dress image.
- Step 3: View Favorites and Compare Side-by-Side. Click on your showroom at the top of the page when you are ready to review your saved favorites. Remove any that don’t work for your wedding date or that you decide you don’t love. This is your place to play, finalize your lineup and narrow it down until you determine your final selection.
- Step 4: Add Bridesmaids to Your Bridal Party. In your showroom, you can add each of your bridesmaids by clicking on the “+Add Friend” button. The bridesmaids you add will receive email invitations complete with instructions to review your saved favorites.
- Step 5: Bridesmaids Comment On Your Saved Favorites. Once they accept your invitation, bridesmaids will be able to join the showroom, save additional dresses to the showroom, and comment on your saved favorites to help you make your final dress selection. As bridesmaids order their dresses, the bride can watch her bridal party’s progress by visiting her showroom to view the list of the bridesmaids who have placed their orders including the order status.
- Can I change my wedding date on the site? Yes. If your role in the wedding is that of a Bride or if you created the showroom, you can change the wedding date in the showroom.
For more information about Weddington Way and Bliss Benefits, please log in to your Bliss Benefits account HERE.