Craftwood Peak in Manitou Springs, Colorado, is an enchanting wedding venue for couples who want a unique and magical experience on their special day. From the breathtaking mountain views to the elegantly rustic architecture and stunning gardens, this venue is truly one-of-a-kind.
You'll love the secluded garden courtyard (complete with a private waterfall), picturesque views of Pikes Peak, charming gingerbread VIP cottages, and a timeless grand hall where your guests will gather to celebrate your love. With a variety of stunning indoor and outdoor spaces, you can tailor your wedding to your own unique style.
Pikes Peak, Colorado: A World-Famous Landmark of Natural Beauty and Adventure
Let's start with looks. Built in 1912, the interior is a unique and charming blend of historic and contemporary styles, with original woodwork, mullioned windows, and intricate details that reflect this premier wedding venue's rich history. The furnishings are elegant and comfortable, with a mix of antique and modern pieces that create a warm and inviting ambiance. And the double-tier event space for dancing, mingling, and feasting offers a stunning Rocky Mountain view.
Enter through the original 1912 gate
then explore the expert blend of old and new
This charming, intimate, and secluded wedding venue was originally a pitstop for silver miners. The venue has always been where people come together and enjoy the best things in life. Make the space your home for the day and celebrate with your guests in this storybook wonderland. Set on the hillside overlooking Manitou Springs and the magnificent Rocky Mountains, Craftwood Peak's gardens are beautiful in all seasons, complete with springtime wildflower meadows and a babbling waterfall.
Craftwood Peak's Grand Hall is packed with plentiful period features
What makes Craftwood Peak truly special is the experience you'll enjoy. Our team at Craftwood Peak is caring, attentive, and professional; they understand the importance of your special day and go above and beyond to make sure everything is provided to your specifications. Whether you need help with planning, vendor recommendations, or décor suggestions, our team is there for you every step of the way.
From restored stonework to stained glass windows, every room is a delight
The Cottage and Den are two charming and beautifully appointed VIP-only spaces you can share with your wedding party. The Cottage boasts a spacious sitting area, a full bathroom, and a private outdoor patio, while the Den offers a comfortable lounge area and vintage artifacts and diversions. Both spaces are meticulously decorated with a blend of modern and historic touches, creating an ambiance that is both cozy and sophisticated.
The storybook GET-READY spaces are guaranteed to wow.
The den (left) and Cottage (right)
Couples who choose to get married at Craftwood Peak are drawn to the venue's rich history, stunning natural surroundings, and vintage charm. They want a rustic yet elegant setting that reflects their love of nature and the outdoors. Craftwood Peak is the ideal choice for couples who value authenticity and personalization. They prioritize a wedding venue that reflects their personalities and their love for each other.
A glimpse inside the luxuriously appointed Den
As you plan for your big day, choosing the right wedding venue is one of your most important decisions. And the best way to get a feel for a venue is by taking a tour. We highly recommend that you book a venue tour at Craftwood Peak today. Here's why:
- You'll get a first-hand look at the venue. Looking at pictures online is an excellent starting point, but when you visit, you'll be able to explore every corner of Craftwood Peak, from the grand hall to the secluded garden and everything in between.
- During the tour, you'll have the opportunity to ask all the questions you may have about the venue. Whether it's finding out which wedding package is a natural fit for your needs or which of the two fairytale VIP cottages you each want as your get-ready space, our team at Craftwood Peak can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- When you step inside Craftwood Peak, you'll get a real feel for the space, the atmosphere and acoustics, and a sense of the cozy history that will be yours for your big day. The beautiful ambiance is truly something that needs to be experienced in person, and your personal venue tour will allow you to do just that.
- Discuss your vision for your wedding day and how we can work with you to bring that vision to life. Our Craftwood Peak team is experienced in creating weddings tailored to each couple's specific needs and preferences.
- Finally, by taking a tour, you'll have the opportunity to secure your desired date at Craftwood Peak. Popular dates fill up quickly as this venue is always in high demand.
Craftwood Peak by Wedgewood Weddings is a remarkable wedding venue that will make your big day extra memorable. And the best way to experience it is by taking a tour. So let's go! Book your tour today, and we'll help you bring your wedding plans to life. Whether you envision a spring, summer, fall, or winter occasion, Craftwood Peak has everything you need to make your day truly spectacular.